Monday, July 17, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 7/17/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************** 
On Thursday, July 13, I received:

1.  SEVEN DAYS OF US by Francesca Hornack, courtesy of Lauren Burnstein of Penguin Random House and NetGalley.

 ************** 
On Saturday, July 15, I received:

1.  KEEP ME POSTED by Lisa Beazley, courtesy of Danielle Dill of Penguin Random House.

A surprise - sounds cute!!


**************

 


19 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Seven Days of Us. I liked Keep Me Posted. Have a good week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we like Seven Days of Us. I started Keep Me Posted, but it wasn't of interest.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I thought Keep Me Posted was good. I've seen Seven Days of Us in quite a few mailboxes. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get interested in Keep Me Posted.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. I was offered Seven Days of Us too, but not sure I want to read it. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I like it.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary Ann, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Hi Elizabeth,

    The premise for 'Seven Days Of Us' is certainly an interesting one.

    Neither hubbie or I have large families, but the thought of being locked up with a bunch of random relatives for a whole week, especially over Christmas, would be the stuff of nightmares.

    It did set me thinking about whether there are any long held family secrets which might come to light if we were forced together for that long!!

    Just Joking! - Have a great week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be a bit stressful being with my family.

      It would be about 30+ people. Brothers, sisters, spouses, nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. You always have a stuffed mailbox. And everything inside the box is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all my books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Deb.

      Delete
  8. I have cover love for both of these. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      I LOVE covers.

      Thanks for stopping, vvb32.

      Delete
  9. I've seen Seven Days of Us at several sites this week. I hope you all enjoy it. Keep Me Posted looks really cute. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seven Days of Us sounded good so I decided to give it a try.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. It was too fluffy for me. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete