Friday, December 11, 2015

A Month of FAVES December Blog Event - 12/11/15

https://travelingwitht.wordpress.com/

Which Was My FAVE Of The Week...

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

#WeekendReading 
{Picking Favorites} 

Let’s support each other by sharing your favorite post, book, or something else, mentioned on other #AMonthofFaves participant blogs 
********
My FAVE of the week happens to be all of the posts on Wednesday, December 9, where everyone shared what they use to make their blogging experience better.

I found some really awesome sites I had never known about.

A SHOUT OUT to everyone who participated and shared.
 ********
My other FAVE of the week was the day we shared NEW TO US authors.

I knew a few of the authors, but there were quite a few that I am going to "check out."

Thanks for these fun questions and the opportunity to learn new things and to learn more about our fellow bloggers.  
******** 





2 comments:

  1. I learned a lot this week about my fellow bloggers and about how to make my blog experience more fun.

    Thanks for all the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - The post of 12/9 where everyone shared what they used for their blogging experience helped me too. Thanks to all!
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete