Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Everything To Lose by Andrew Gross


What would you do if you found a half million dollars, hid the money, laundered the money, and then found out that it was money that someone would kill for to get it back?

Hilary was being a good Samaritan when she stopped to help at the scene of an accident, but what she didn't know was that the accident victim had a satchel of money in the car that didn't belong to him and that definitely didn't belong to her.  The money would really help Hilary pay her bills, though, since she was spending her last dollar this month, but what she didn't know was that same money would get her involved with dangerous people.

EVERYTHING TO LOSE pulls you in and won't let you go.  You will feel the terror of every descriptive scene. The characters ​include lovable Brandon, no-conscience, evil Charlie, and believable Hilary because of her situation.

If you enjoy intrigue, edge-of-your-seat action, scary decisions, murder, long-time grudges, and terrifying characters you won't want to miss EVERYTHING TO LOSE.  It is a thriller at its best. 

This is the first Andrew Gross book I have read, and I wasn't disappointed.  EVERYTHING TO LOSE was full of suspense until the very last word.  5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review.

11 comments:

  1. Excellent read...I hope you get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what an exciting read! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was VERY good, Laurel.

    I hope you get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my usual type of novel, but it sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, a member of my book club loves mysteries, I'm going to pass along the recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping, Emma.

    I know she will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give it a try, Melissa. You may find mysteries are a favorite.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good review - I like a concept like that, it makes for an entertaining book. You are adding too many books to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...I agree about adding too many books to the already toppling stack.

    THANKS for stopping by, Clothes.

    Thanks for the comment about my review. I am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't Andrew Gross the guy who co-wrote some books with James Patterson? Sounds like he is a good standalone author as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nishitak...yes...I believe he did write with James Patterson.

    I enjoyed this book.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete